Friday, August 31, 2018

Week 86

I'm in Akita because the other three Elders drove to Sendai. I'm hanging out with them for today and then bringing my new companion back to Morioka. We're at a Mexican restaurant right now. It's kind of an interesting place. I hope they bring me lots of food because I am very very hungry right now. I had to wake up a little hit before four this morning to catch the train here. So I had breakfast at about four thirty. And that was a long long time ago.

We got transfer calls last week. I'm staying in Morioka. My apartment has two Elders leaving. And then one more is leaving halfway through next transfer to get back in time for school. I'm not quite sure what's going to happen then but I'll be the only one left from last transfer in the apartment in a few weeks assuming that Elder Davies' leaving early doesn't affect me.

Elders Davies and Haskins have been very interested in arm wrestling lately. I beat them both.

My enchiladas are taking a long time.

The fourteen Elders in the apartment a while ago wasn't too bad. We had floor space for all of them. 16 would have been quite a bit harder.

I just got tacos!

I love you all the most,
Ben

No comments:

Post a Comment