Friday, August 3, 2018

Week 77

Hello mommy,

I'm not going to have very much email time at all today. We just got out of the apartment and are waiting for haircuts. Then we're going to go grocery shopping. And we're supposed to go running with an investigator this afternoon and he's going to bring a frisbee or something for after I think.

This week was okay. Our investigator that has apparently been to church four or five times wasn't able to make it this week so that was a little sad. We did talk to some pretty cool people though. And we had some curry at a nearby Indian restaurant. The missionaries are regulars to that place. :)

We have zone conference next week.

I'm back from haircuts and most of groceries. Getting ready for a couple more groceries and running.

Today I love Poppy the most. I'm about to go run with an investigator. Hopefully I don't die. It's super hot today. Amy is a fantastic grad princess although not quite as fantastic as me.

I love you the most!
Ben

No comments:

Post a Comment