Friday, August 3, 2018

Week 83

Mommy,

This picture was taken at a place called Iwayama. It's not too far from where we live. The baptism was really good. I kind of expected that the mission would post our pictures of it so I wasn't too worried about putting it on Facebook. I don't have good Wi-Fi right now so I can't send them. You can just know that it went well. :)

I feel like not too much happened this week besides the baptism. We had a lot that we had to teach him so we spent a long time meeting with him and teaching him all of it. The baptism did indeed go very well. I'm not sure exactly what kind of details you all want. I think there are some more pictures I can put on Facebook. Maybe that will happen tomorrow. As far as the baptismal service goes, we didn't do a whole lot. We had an opening hymn and prayer, I gave a short talk, Brother Shibata and I went in the river and got a little bit wet, then we had a closing song and prayer. He also gave a short testimony in sacrament meeting.

Today we tried to go fishing with a young part-member family. It wasn't great. I don't like sunshine. I know that this transfer is only five weeks but I don't know about other ones and I haven't heard about any release dates lately.

I love you the most,
BeN
 Mission Leadersup training on July 6, 2018
 Shibata San's baptism on July 29, 2018, in the Nakatsugawa river.



No comments:

Post a Comment