Friday, October 5, 2018

Week 92

This week we had a big mission sports conference. It was pretty fun except that I was last for pictures so I didn't get as much sports time as I would have liked. The night before the conference I got peer-pressured into getting a "king" size at Sukiya which is a popular chain restaurant in Japan. It wasn't very good and I ended up being the only one of the six there to finish it. They all went for take-out boxes.

I got a couple of pictures this week. One is the Sukiya. The other is with an Elder that I served in Iwaki with. He wasn't my companion but he's way funny. His name is Elder Nishino and he's from Sapporo.

We're planning on having a baptism this Saturday for Brother Kurosawa. Please pray for him to be ready by then. We still have a couple of things to work out with him before then.

Have a great week!
Elder Mitchell



1 comment:

  1. Elder Mitchell - I posted a comment about your message # 89 - "The existence of God." Your reflections would be welcome. Br. Kauer, Branch Mission Leader, San Felipe, Mexico Mission.

    ReplyDelete