Saturday, December 29, 2018

Week 105

Merry Christmas!!!!!

Today was pretty busy with a video call to my family and district pday. We played ping-pong in the morning and went to the senior couples' apartment for a Christmas lunch in the afternoon. Then we played games (some of which will be very good for dating in a couple weeks :)) and went grocery shopping. I love my family so much. I haven't seen them in so long and I can't wait to see them in real life in a week and a half.

I love the Christmas season. I love that we still celebrate the birth of our Savior 2000 years after he lived on the earth. He and our Heavenly Father love us so much that Jesus came to the earth to give us the opportunity to follow him and receive eternal life. Some people get a little side-tracked on presents and stuff like that, but please remember the reason for Christmas and serve someone.

Merry Christmas!!!!!
Elder Mitchell


No comments:

Post a Comment