Wednesday, December 5, 2018

Week 102

Hey Family,

I feel like not too much happened this week. We did make a baptismal date with one of my favorite people in the entire world. That was pretty fun. He was a little bit difficult but we were difficulter. :) He ultimately agreed to the 15th by saying that IF he felt like the church was true before then he would join it but he didn't think that would happen. We made sure that he was willing to do the work necessary to find out that it is true, and he is!

The biggest obstacle we had with him is that he didn't want to pray because he felt like his heart wouldn't be in it and it would just be mimicking us. Yesterday he still wouldn't pray with us, but he said that he tried praying by himself and that it went well! He also now feels like he could actually decide that he needs to be baptized before the 15th!

I had my last fast Sunday as a missionary this last Sunday. That was weird. I bore my testimony even though I didn't really want to. Are you all proud? :) I don't think that anyone in the branch actually knows that I'm leaving soon. I've tried not to tell anyone except a choice few. And I swore them to secrecy.

I have a picture this week. That's pretty cool

I love you all the most!
bEn

No comments:

Post a Comment