Monday, May 21, 2018

Week 72.5

Hello. I'm Baymax. How may I be of service?

I think that's a line from Big Hero Six.

I don't have too much to say today. I love my family. I love going fast. And I love eating food. Probably in that order.

I also love the gospel and learning more about Jesus. I feel like I don't know hardly anything about the gospel and somehow I got recruited to be a representative of Jesus Christ to share it with everyone in Japan. But there's a line in the scriptures somewhere that says that "by small and simple things are great things brought to pass". My being "fat and simple" should then theoretically increase my chances of bringing great things to pass. There are some other scriptures I like too. Like the "line upon line, precept upon precept" one in 2 Nephi 28:30. I think that means that if I study really hard for a little while then I'll start to be less simple. And Ether 12 says something about "weak things [becoming] strong". I think that means I still have a chance of growing into my white shirt sleeves.

I love running. I'm not sure why running was prematurely taken from me but I suppose there's probably some kind of reason for it or something that I can learn from not running. Maybe if I had kept running I would have gotten too full of myself and tried to skip a mission. Or maybe I would have broken too many world records and no one could have ever broken them again. ;) I'm not quite sure. But I do know that it was part of God's plan. And that there was a reason for it even if I don't understand it now.

I hate shopping. It's a miracle that I survived the shopping that I did today. I only had three short-sleeved white shirts and one got red white-board marker on it last week (or two weeks ago?). Anyway, I figured it would be good to snag another shirt or two. I ended up with three shirts for what would be $45 I think. I also got three pairs of socks. Because my current socks are pretty dang thick and I regularly sweat through them. But it was painful. And slightly mind-numbing. I plan on marrying someone who will do all of the shopping for me.

Just kidding I said a lot today. Oops.

I love you the most,
BeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeN

 The district

 FHE Minute to Win It at the church.
P-day lunch.
Mission Leadership Training

2 comments:

  1. Those are some great pictures and I can't complain about Ben's way of only saying a little. 😁

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Ben's way with words. Keep up the good work Elder Mitchell!

    ReplyDelete