Monday, May 14, 2018

Week 71

A good quote from my companion this week went something like this, "Elder Mitchell I thought you said elevators were for old pregnant children". This quote followed some whining about not wanting to walk up six flights of stairs and a proposed compromise that we take the elevator next time. My original statement was something like "Elevators are for senior citizens, pregnant women, and small children".

We had a new face at church this week! He's already a member, but he recently moved here from the Phillipines and didn't know where the church was until he saw us out knocking on doors and came over to talk to us. We talked to him for a few minutes and happily shared our church address with him.

We had district pday today and went to an all-you-can-eat place. We also went bowling. I bowled a solid 115. Not the best I've ever bowled, but I was still proud of myself. :)

Have a great week,
Elder Mitchell



1 comment: