Tuesday, April 24, 2018

Week 68

68 is a really big number. I'm a pretty old missionary.

I don't have too much time for email today since one of my favorite members called us this morning and asked if we wanted to go out to lunch and head to the beach. I am happy and healthy. I'm still learning a lot every day about the gospel, Japanese, and how to be a good missionary. Missionary work is a great opportunity to learn and grow, as well as to help other people and share the joy of the gospel. There are definitely hard times too, but they've all been worth it so far and I have faith in Nephi's famous testimony: "I know that the Lord giveth no commandments unto the children of men, save he shall prepare a way for them that they may accomplish the thing which he commandeth them." The Lord helps his servants.

Lots of love,
Elder Mitchell


No comments:

Post a Comment