Monday, January 15, 2018

Week 54

Ladies and Gentlemen,

We got to go to a neighboring area twice this week: once for zone conference and once to teach English because that area doesn't have young missionaries right now; they just have a senior couple. And they were the only ones that showed up for the English class. :) They're pretty good at English and really funny so it wasn't too difficult to teach them.

I've recently made an extra effort to write in my journal everyday and I'm still at 100% for 2018. Hopefully I can keep that up for a while.

We talked to this super cool dude yesterday that seemed to have some interest but is actually from Kyoto which I think is in the Kobe mission. He was actually walking to the train station on his way back when we talked to him. So we gave him a mormon.org card and asked him to look us up. I hope he does. He was a bro.

I ran a little bit yesterday. Elder Warner rode a bike with me. For some reason he doesn't like running. :)

We had a party yesterday. It was an open-house for a sister in the branch who just finished building a house for her and her son. There was a lot of food and branch members there. We had helped a little bit with stuff in her sheds a week or two ago so she was like 'Hey come eat my food and talk to my non-member friends if they come'. So we came and ate lots of food and took home some left-overs. I love it when stuff like that happens. :)

Lots of love,
Elder Mitchell

No comments:

Post a Comment