Wednesday, February 14, 2018

Week 59

Good morning,

This week was a good one. We got a new branch mission leader, got some home teaching assignments, did a little bit of service for a member (and got a lot of food in return), did some finding in an area that missionaries don't normally visit, made friends with the owner of our local surf shop, found out that Tuesday and Friday are 540 yen lunch days at a nearby restaurant, and got to do some missionary work with our branch's only young man. I don't have too much time this week to elaborate on any of that, but I am healthy and happy, so you can all be reassured of that fact. We're working hard to get more member involvement and have activities that members can invite friends too. We're also working on getting an English class for young people established so that they can get some exposure to missionaries and church members. I also bought a jacket today. That's not really related to anything that I was just talking about, but I'm pretty pleased with it. I might send a picture of it next week. But those who know me well will understand that shopping is not something that I come by naturally. Shopping is hard work. In case anyone is interested, I plan to marry someone with a talent for shopping. :)

Have a great week,
Elder Mitchell

1 comment:

  1. Haha a talent for shopping?! Oh Ben! He is a character. 😂😂😂

    ReplyDelete